A little something to inspire you all. These are the best of quotes that inspires and motivates me to want to be better.
I hope it does the same to you
1. We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
Stumbled on this quote late 2011 and it has kinda been my mantra ever since.
2. In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life; IT GOES ON.
3. Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everyone I’ve ever known.
4. It is not the strongest of species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable.
5. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.
6. What’s meant to be will always find a way.
7. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
8. Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever.
9. If you don’t look at the big picture, you’ll get lost in the details.
10. What is inner peace but a deeply held belief that your current situation is exactly as it should be.
11. If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for everything.
12. Life is not fair, get used to it.
CHARLES J. SYKES
13. You can’t get ahead of others if you are trying to get even with them.
14. The best revenge is to be successful, It’s to stay strong and move forward in life, Never stopping, never giving up, never take a step back.
15. Don’t be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
16. Don’t part with your illusions, for when they are gone, you may still exist but you have ceased to live.
17. The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.
18. What is hardest to accept about the passage of time is that the people who once mattered the most to us wind up in parentheses.
19. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realise this and you will find strength.
20. Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
21. There’s room at the top but never enough to sit down.
22. All problems resolve themselves, given time.
23. You can’t get to the top climbing over the dead bodies of your friends.
24. Never worry about tomorrow, tomorrow you might inherit a million dollars or be run over by a truck. Or inherit a million dollars and be run over by a truck.
And an extra one;
*** The world belong to the patient man.